Melissa Gould’s hopeful memoir of grieving outside the box and the surprising nature of love. When Melissa Gould’s husband, Joel, was unexpectedly hospitalized, she could not imagine how her life was about to change....
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Welcome Back, Maple Mehta-Cohen by Kate McGovern
- Summons to Berlin: Nazi Theft and A Daughter’s Quest for Justice by Joanne Intrator
- None Is Too Many: Canada and the Jews of Europe, 1933-1948 by Irving Abella, Harold Troper
- Bigot: Roger Waters, Mel Gibson, Kanye West and The New Antisemitism by Ian Halperin
- I Could Nosh: Classic Jew-ish Recipes Revamped for Every Day by Jake Cohen