A wild, effervescent, absinthe-soaked novel that tells of the life of the extraordinary artist Chaim Soutine Steve Stern’s astonishing new novel The Village Idiot begins on a glorious spring day in Paris 1917. Amid...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- A Banker’s Journey: How Edmond J. Safra Built a Global Financial Empire by Daniel Gross
- The No-State Solution: A Jewish Manifesto by Daniel Boyarin
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman