The book at Amazon Leib and Gittel Moskowitz were both born and raised in Kuzmino, a small town in Transcarpathia, in what was then Czechoslovakia. As children they hardly knew each other. In May...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Murder in Manchuria by Scott D. Seligman
- King of Diamonds: Harry Winston, the Definitive Biography of an American Icon by Ronald Winston, William Stadiem
- Dream by Dream: The Story of Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise by Geri Kolesar
- Modernist Diaspora: Immigrant Jewish Artists in Paris, 1900-1945 by Richard D. Sonn
- The Secret Jewish Sisters by Tikva Rager