Illustrator: Menahem Halberstadt When Akiva and his wife Rachel walk past a school one morning, Akiva looks in sadly. Unlike the children, he has never learned to read or write. ‘Wouldn’t you like to...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- I Am Here Now by Barbara Bottner
- The Environment and Literature of Moral Dilemmas: From Adam to Michael K by David Aberbach
- A Cognitive Semantic Study of Biblical Hebrew; The Root šlm for Completeness-Balance by Andrew Chin Hei Leong
- Israel: As A Phoenix Ascending by Monty Noam Penkower
- Judah Benjamin: Counselor to the Confederacy by James Traub