Translator: Eylon Levy Zionism began as a movement full of contradictions, between a pull to the past and a desire to forge a new future. Israel has become a place of fragmentation, between those...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Diaspora and Law by Liliana Ruth Feierstein, Daniel Weidner (Editors)
- Welcome Back, Maple Mehta-Cohen by Kate McGovern
- Summons to Berlin: Nazi Theft and A Daughter’s Quest for Justice by Joanne Intrator
- None Is Too Many: Canada and the Jews of Europe, 1933-1948 by Irving Abella, Harold Troper
- Bigot: Roger Waters, Mel Gibson, Kanye West and The New Antisemitism by Ian Halperin