Jewish Lives In a brief life that led to a violent end, Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel (1906–1947) rose from desperate poverty to ill-gotten riches, from an early-twentieth-century family of Ukrainian Jewish immigrants on the Lower...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Wondering Jew: Israel and the Search for Jewish Identity by Micah Goodman
- The Syndrome That Saved Us by Roberta Kagan
- Mother for Dinner by Shalom Auslander
- Bound in the Bond of Life: Pittsburgh Writers Reflect on the Tree of Life Tragedy
- Itzhak: A Boy Who Loved the Violin by Tracy Newman