Translators: Lenn J. Schramm, Gail Wald How did the Ultraorthodox (Haredi) community chart a new path for its future after it lost the core of its future leaders, teachers, and rabbis in the Holocaust?...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Life and Love in Nazi Prague: Letters from an Occupied City by Marie Bader
- The Slaughterman’s Daughter by Yaniv Iczkovits
- Between Berlin and Slobodka: Jewish Transition Figures from Eastern Europe by Hillel Goldberg
- Houdini: The Elusive American by Adam Begley
- The Four Questions by Lynne Sharon Schwartz