Preparing the dead for traditional Jewish burial is considered the holiest and most sacred mitzvah that a Jew may perform because there is no way for the dead to repay the act of goodness....
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman
- Diary of a Black Jewish Messiah by Alan Verskin
- The Butterfly and the Axe by Omer Bartov