The Albatross Press was, from its beginnings in 1932, a “strange bird”: a cultural outsider to the Third Reich but an economic insider. It was funded by British-Jewish interests. Its director was rumored to...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Contemporary Israeli Haredi Society by Kimmy Caplan, Nissim Leon (Editors)
- It Could Lead to Dancing: Mixed-Sex Dancing and Jewish Modernity by Sonia Gollance
- Ben’s Bonkers Bar Mitzvah by Ivor Baddiel
- Tradition and Transformation by Ori Z Soltes
- Medieval and Early Modern Jewish Romance by Caroline Gruenbaum, Annegret Oehme (Editors)