Illustrator: Mike Dutton Dr. Jonas Salk finds the cure for polio in this inspiring, educational, and timely nonfiction picture book. Jonas Salk wasn’t seen as a brave hero―not at first. As a child he...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Murder in Manchuria by Scott D. Seligman
- King of Diamonds: Harry Winston, the Definitive Biography of an American Icon by Ronald Winston, William Stadiem
- Dream by Dream: The Story of Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise by Geri Kolesar
- Modernist Diaspora: Immigrant Jewish Artists in Paris, 1900-1945 by Richard D. Sonn
- The Secret Jewish Sisters by Tikva Rager