Being Jewish in Brazil—the world’s largest Catholic country—is fraught with paradoxes, and living in São Paulo only amplifies these vivid contradictions. The metropolis is home to Jews from over 60 countries of origin, and...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Contemporary Israeli Haredi Society by Kimmy Caplan, Nissim Leon (Editors)
- It Could Lead to Dancing: Mixed-Sex Dancing and Jewish Modernity by Sonia Gollance
- Ben’s Bonkers Bar Mitzvah by Ivor Baddiel
- Tradition and Transformation by Ori Z Soltes
- Medieval and Early Modern Jewish Romance by Caroline Gruenbaum, Annegret Oehme (Editors)