Visitation Stones in Jewish Cemeteries Essays by Rabbi Morris J Allen and Daniel Mendelsohn A beautifully somber photographic meditation on an ancient Jewish ritual The Jewish tradition of leaving a stone or pebble at...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Contemporary Israeli Haredi Society by Kimmy Caplan, Nissim Leon (Editors)
- It Could Lead to Dancing: Mixed-Sex Dancing and Jewish Modernity by Sonia Gollance
- Ben’s Bonkers Bar Mitzvah by Ivor Baddiel
- Tradition and Transformation by Ori Z Soltes
- Medieval and Early Modern Jewish Romance by Caroline Gruenbaum, Annegret Oehme (Editors)