Illustrator: Dana Shalom Ramsey In 1933, a young Jewish family leaves an increasingly tense Germany for New York. Eager to make a place for his family in America, Henrich Schwartz purchases a large acreage...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Marty Glickman: The Life of an American Jewish Sports Legend by Jeffrey S. Gurock
- The Shochet: A Memoir of Jewish Life in Ukraine and Crimea by Pinkhes-Dov Goldenshteyn
- The Koren Tanakh Graphic Novel: Esther by Jordan Gorfinkel
- R. Saadia Gaon: A Leader of Generations by Eliezer Schlossberg
- Murder in Manchuria by Scott D. Seligman