Small-scale wars, terrorism, and guerilla warfare, each characterized by low-intensity violence are the new global reality in the twenty-first century. States in general, and liberal democratic states in particular, are compelled to develop a...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Contemporary Israeli Haredi Society by Kimmy Caplan, Nissim Leon (Editors)
- It Could Lead to Dancing: Mixed-Sex Dancing and Jewish Modernity by Sonia Gollance
- Ben’s Bonkers Bar Mitzvah by Ivor Baddiel
- Tradition and Transformation by Ori Z Soltes
- Medieval and Early Modern Jewish Romance by Caroline Gruenbaum, Annegret Oehme (Editors)