In December 1941, on a shore near the Latvian city of Liepaja, Nazi death squads (the Einsatzgruppen) and local collaborators murdered in three days more than 2,700 Jews. The majority were women and children,...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- R. Saadia Gaon: A Leader of Generations by Eliezer Schlossberg
- Murder in Manchuria by Scott D. Seligman
- King of Diamonds: Harry Winston, the Definitive Biography of an American Icon by Ronald Winston, William Stadiem
- Dream by Dream: The Story of Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise by Geri Kolesar
- Modernist Diaspora: Immigrant Jewish Artists in Paris, 1900-1945 by Richard D. Sonn