Illustrator: Andrés Vera Martínez National Book Award winner Neal Shusterman and acclaimed illustrator Andrés Vera Martínez present a graphic novel exploring the Holocaust through surreal visions and a textured canvas of heroism and hope....
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Modern Jewish Theology: The First One Hundred Years, 1835–1935 by Samuel J. Kessler, George Y. Kohler (Editors)
- Artificial: A Love Story by Amy Kurzweil
- Ars Judaica: The Bar-Ilan Journal of Jewish Art, Volume 18 by Ilia Rodov
- Sociology and the Holocaust: A Discipline Grapples with History by Ronald J Berger
- An Unlikely Guru: How a Neurotic Jewish Real Estate Developer from New Jersey Found Enlightenment (And How You Can, Too) by Chick Atkins