We are delighted to announce the electronic publication of the new issue of Women in Judaism: A Multidisciplinary e-Journal. The journal can be accessed at http://www.womeninjudaism.org Founded in 1997, the journal is the first multidisciplinary-refereed e-journal...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Diaspora and Law by Liliana Ruth Feierstein, Daniel Weidner (Editors)
- Welcome Back, Maple Mehta-Cohen by Kate McGovern
- Summons to Berlin: Nazi Theft and A Daughter’s Quest for Justice by Joanne Intrator
- None Is Too Many: Canada and the Jews of Europe, 1933-1948 by Irving Abella, Harold Troper
- Bigot: Roger Waters, Mel Gibson, Kanye West and The New Antisemitism by Ian Halperin