How Yascha Mounk Grew Up a ‘Stranger in My Own Country’ Yascha Mounk’s book about growing up Jewish in Germany, “Stranger in My Own Country,” is rickety, not fully assembled, more the frame of...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman
- Diary of a Black Jewish Messiah by Alan Verskin
- The Butterfly and the Axe by Omer Bartov