Thirteen-year-old American girl Genevieve has spent the summer of 1939 at her grandmother’s farm in Alsace, France. Then she makes an impulsive choice: to stay in France. It proves to be a dangerous decision....
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Oy vey! Daddy is getting married!: A Yinglish tale by Suzana Reicher-Chazan and Regina Blacher
- The Jewish Intellectual Tradition: A History of Learning and Achievement by Alan Kadish, Michael A. Shmidman, Simcha Fishbane
- Music in Conflict by Nili Belkind
- Hanukkah: The Festival of Lights by Bonnie Bader
- Heavenly Sex: Sexuality and the Jewish Tradition by Dr. Ruth K. Westheimer, Jonathan Mark