The Secular Rabbi is an intellectual biography of Philip Rahv, co-founder of Partisan Review, which T.S. Eliot called the best American literary periodical. It focuses on the ambivalent ties that Rahv, a Russian immigrant,...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Jewish Cooking – Full Recipes and Etiquette by Chalom Abramson
- Reeni’s Turn by Carol Coven Grannick
- The Jewish Metropolis: New York City from the 17th to the 21st Century
- Warsaw Ghetto Police: The Jewish Order Service during the Nazi Occupation by Katarzyna Person
- Emma’s Tapestry by Isobel Blackthorn