The Green Book is a play that sheds light on a time in America when Jim Crow and separate but equal was the law of the land. Travel and accommodations for African Americans was...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman
- Diary of a Black Jewish Messiah by Alan Verskin
- The Butterfly and the Axe by Omer Bartov