Editor: Nigel Shaw REACHING THE PROMISED LAND is an inspiring compilation that touches on a wide range of topics, ranging from psychology and history, spiritual guidance and meditation, to linguistics, textual analysis and mysticism....
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman
- Diary of a Black Jewish Messiah by Alan Verskin
- The Butterfly and the Axe by Omer Bartov