Editors: Paul Mendes-Flohr, Rachel Livneh-freudenthal, Guy Miron From its modest beginnings in 1818 Berlin, Wissenschaft des Judentums has burgeoned into a scholarly discipline pursued by a vast cadre of scholars. Now constituting a global...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Unity and Diversity in Contemporary Antisemitism: The Bristol–Sheffield Hallam Colloquium on Contemporary Antisemitism
- The Face Tells the Secret by Jane Bernstein
- Thank you! 600 Followers on Instagram!
- Books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in December 2019
- Two Gods in Heaven: Jewish Concepts of God in Antiquity by Peter Schäfer
Top 5 books from August 2018
A Karakas Speaks by C.M. Kosemen
The Nazi, the Princess, and the Shoemaker: My Father’s Holocaust Odyssey by Scott M. Neuman
Jerusalem Drawn and Quartered by Sarah Tuttle-Singer
Global Jewish Foodways: A History by Hasia R. Diner & Simone Cinotto