Jewish Review of Books » Winter 2014 The Winter 2014 issue of Jewish Review of Books is online now, including: Riding Leviathan: A New Wave of Israeli Genre Fiction By Michael Weingrad A new batch...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman
- Diary of a Black Jewish Messiah by Alan Verskin
- The Butterfly and the Axe by Omer Bartov