In AS I SAID: A DISSENT, Abby Minor rejects the vacated terms of the conventional “abortion debate.” Instead, these polyvocal poems explore the “exquisite business” of inheritance, embodiment, justice, and citizenship. Anchored by a...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Sword Catcher by Cassandra Clare
- Global Jewish Plays: Five Works by Jewish Playwrights from around the World by Berthe Bénichou-Aboulker
- Concentration by Arne Weingart
- Walkers in the City: Jewish Street Photographers of Midcentury New York by Deborah Dash Moore
- Now You Are a Missing Person by Susan Hayden