Though less of a household name than his contemporaries in early twentieth century Paris, Jewish homosexual poet Max Jacob was Pablo Picasso’s initiator into French culture, Guillaume Apollinaire’s guide out of the haze of...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Kabbalah of Food: Stories, Teachings, Recipes by Rabbi Hanoch Hecht
- Israel Rising: The Land of Israel Reawakens by Doug Hershey, Elise Theriault (Photographer)
- Playing Till We Have to Go: A Jewish childhood in inner-city L.A. by Larry Derfner
- Justice: Maccabees & Pharisees by Judy Petsonk
- Heinrich Heine: Writing the Revolution by George Prochnik