Religion can be both inspiring and distressing. And many critiques of it are simultaneously compelling and dubious. Shay examines atheist arguments with a refreshing modern eye in this comprehensive look at our most fundamental...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Wondering Jew: Israel and the Search for Jewish Identity by Micah Goodman
- The Syndrome That Saved Us by Roberta Kagan
- Mother for Dinner by Shalom Auslander
- Bound in the Bond of Life: Pittsburgh Writers Reflect on the Tree of Life Tragedy
- Itzhak: A Boy Who Loved the Violin by Tracy Newman