Toward a Social History of the Jewish Community in 16th-Century Rome Translator: Paul M. Rosenberg With this English edition of Surviving the Ghetto, Serena Di Nepi traces the troubled and compelling history of the birth...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Life and Love in Nazi Prague: Letters from an Occupied City by Marie Bader
- The Slaughterman’s Daughter by Yaniv Iczkovits
- Between Berlin and Slobodka: Jewish Transition Figures from Eastern Europe by Hillel Goldberg
- Houdini: The Elusive American by Adam Begley
- The Four Questions by Lynne Sharon Schwartz