Seventh Seltzer has done everything he can to break from the past, but in his overbearing, narcissistic mother’s last moments he is drawn back into the life he left behind. At her deathbed, she...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Wondering Jew: Israel and the Search for Jewish Identity by Micah Goodman
- The Syndrome That Saved Us by Roberta Kagan
- Mother for Dinner by Shalom Auslander
- Bound in the Bond of Life: Pittsburgh Writers Reflect on the Tree of Life Tragedy
- Itzhak: A Boy Who Loved the Violin by Tracy Newman