It is fun and educational to observe one’s emotional state as it keeps shifting. For example reading Penina Stauber‘s “#ShalomBayis”, a followup to her #ShidduchCrisis, I noticed that I went from angry, to confused,...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Houdini: The Elusive American by Adam Begley
- The Four Questions by Lynne Sharon Schwartz
- Beloved Comrades: A Novel in Stories by Yermiyahu Ahron Taub
- Contested Holiness: Jewish, Muslim, and Christian Perspective on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem by Rivka Gonen
- Bugsy Siegel: The Dark Side of the American Dream by Michael Shnayerson