It is fun and educational to observe one’s emotional state as it keeps shifting. For example reading Penina Stauber‘s “#ShalomBayis”, a followup to her #ShidduchCrisis, I noticed that I went from angry, to confused,...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Sleep, Death, and Rebirth: Mystical Practices of Lurianic Kabbalah by Zvi Ish-Shalom
- Saving Lady Liberty: Joseph Pulitzer’s Fight for the Statue of Liberty by Claudia Friddell
- Jerusalem Beach: Stories by Iddo Gefen
- We Share the Same Sky: A Memoir of Memory & Migration by Rachael Cerrotti
- Agnon’s Tales of the Land of Israel; Edited by Jeffrey Saks, Shalom Carmy