Sarah Shaw is a lawyer-turned-stay-home-mom struggling to raise two young sons while grieving the death of an infant daughter. While driving in Los Angeles one day, Sarah sees a homeless mother and child and...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman
- Diary of a Black Jewish Messiah by Alan Verskin
- The Butterfly and the Axe by Omer Bartov