Simone Zelitch has created an amazing alternate history in Judenstaat. On April 4th, 1948 the sovereign state of Judenstaat was created in the territory of Saxony, bordering Germany, Poland, and Czechoslovakia. Forty years later,...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Sword Catcher by Cassandra Clare
- Global Jewish Plays: Five Works by Jewish Playwrights from around the World by Berthe Bénichou-Aboulker
- Concentration by Arne Weingart
- Walkers in the City: Jewish Street Photographers of Midcentury New York by Deborah Dash Moore
- Now You Are a Missing Person by Susan Hayden