Set against Hungary’s rich peasant culture and rigid class divisions, spanning the years from 1880 to 1944, Anna & Elizabeth tells the story of two very different women and their unlikely friendship: Anna, a...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman
- Diary of a Black Jewish Messiah by Alan Verskin
- The Butterfly and the Axe by Omer Bartov