Son of Spinoza sheds light on the interconnectedness between Jewishness and cosmopolitanism in the oeuvre of the Danish-Jewish intellectual Georg Brandes (1842-1927). Today, the historical tradition of interconnecting these concepts has largely been forgotten,...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Soosie: The Horse That Saved Shabbat by Tami Lehman-Wilzig
- The Boy and the Lake by Adam Pelzman
- A Prophet Has Appeared: The Rise of Islam through Christian and Jewish Eyes by Stephen J. Shoemaker
- The August Trials: The Holocaust and Postwar Justice in Poland by Andrew Kornbluth
- Sarah’s Solo by Tracy Brown