Illustrator: Lisa Goldberg Sadie loves listening to Nana’s tales, especially about the traveling candlesticks, kiddush cup, and challah cover they use every Friday night. Will Sadie ever be able to tell her own special...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Sarah’s Solo by Tracy Brown
- Those Who Forget: My Family’s Story in Nazi Europe – A Memoir, A History, A Warning by Géraldine Schwarz
- Lone Voice: The Wars of Isi Leibler by Suzanne D Rutland
- Flight: A Novel of a Daring Escape During World War II by Vanessa Harbour
- An Egg for Shabbat by Mirik Snir