Dating in Brooklyn While Russian | Stealing Cherries by Marina Rubin Short and sudden, none longer than a page, the tales of Stealing Cherries are funny and embarrassing and sad and honest. In “The Weekend,” she...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman
- Diary of a Black Jewish Messiah by Alan Verskin
- The Butterfly and the Axe by Omer Bartov