A comic, bittersweet tale of family evocative of The Yiddish Policemen’s Union and Everything Is Illuminated Alexander “Sasha” Karnokovitch and his family would like to mourn the passing of his mother, Rachela, with modesty and...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman
- Diary of a Black Jewish Messiah by Alan Verskin
- The Butterfly and the Axe by Omer Bartov