With beautiful photographs, both modern and archival, this cookbook presents the history, little-known culinary heritage and food traditions of the over two-thousand-year-old Yemenite Jewish community, as well as the changes that followed immigration to...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Jewish Cooking – Full Recipes and Etiquette by Chalom Abramson
- Reeni’s Turn by Carol Coven Grannick
- The Jewish Metropolis: New York City from the 17th to the 21st Century
- Warsaw Ghetto Police: The Jewish Order Service during the Nazi Occupation by Katarzyna Person
- Emma’s Tapestry by Isobel Blackthorn