Illustrator: Teddi Garson It’s Rosh Hashanah, and that means one thing. The family is headed to the grandparents’ house for a special holiday dinner! Take a seat with this family over the years and...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Wondering Jew: Israel and the Search for Jewish Identity by Micah Goodman
- The Syndrome That Saved Us by Roberta Kagan
- Mother for Dinner by Shalom Auslander
- Bound in the Bond of Life: Pittsburgh Writers Reflect on the Tree of Life Tragedy
- Itzhak: A Boy Who Loved the Violin by Tracy Newman