The Orphan’s Daughter is a novel about a woman who grows up in the shadow of her charismatic but troubled father, a man shaped by his boyhood in a Depression-era Jewish orphanage. The two life...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Sarah’s Solo by Tracy Brown
- Those Who Forget: My Family’s Story in Nazi Europe – A Memoir, A History, A Warning by Géraldine Schwarz
- Lone Voice: The Wars of Isi Leibler by Suzanne D Rutland
- Flight: A Novel of a Daring Escape During World War II by Vanessa Harbour
- An Egg for Shabbat by Mirik Snir