This most certainly is a love story. It’s also a coming-of-age story, a family’s story, and a story of struggling through the unknown. Judy Brown’s memoir instills her own voice and past in Menuchah....
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,434 other subscribers
- Even God Had Bad Parenting Days by Alicia Jo Rabins
- Maybe It Happened This Way: Bible Stories Reimagined by Leah Rachel Berkowitz, Erica Wovsaniker
- The Foxtail Legacy by David Abromowitz
- Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott
- UNSCOP and the Arab-Israeli Conflict: The Road to Partition by Elad Ben-Dror