Illustrator: Eric Zelz In his new book for young readers Mark Kurlansky’s lens is the art of the “big lie,” a term coined by Adolf Hitler. Kurlansky has written Big Lies: From Socrates to...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Global Jewish Plays: Five Works by Jewish Playwrights from around the World by Berthe Bénichou-Aboulker
- Concentration by Arne Weingart
- Walkers in the City: Jewish Street Photographers of Midcentury New York by Deborah Dash Moore
- Now You Are a Missing Person by Susan Hayden
- Modern Jewish Theology: The First One Hundred Years, 1835–1935 by Samuel J. Kessler, George Y. Kohler (Editors)