The yomim tovim are not merely “holidays,” i.e. times to break from the routine of daily life and celebrate some past event, group of people, or societal institution. Rather, each yom tov is distinctively, intrinsically holy, and it...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Tree Of Life, Tree Of Knowledge: Conversations With The Torah by Michael Rosenak
- The Sisters of Auschwitz by Roxane van Iperen
- Wise Tales From the Jewish World by Uri Kaplan
- Eating Out Loud: Bold Middle Eastern Flavors for All Day, Every Day by Eden Grinshpan
- A Dark Awakening: A Civil War Era Story by Glenn Ogden