The yomim tovim are not merely “holidays,” i.e. times to break from the routine of daily life and celebrate some past event, group of people, or societal institution. Rather, each yom tov is distinctively, intrinsically holy, and it...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,433 other subscribers
- Even God Had Bad Parenting Days by Alicia Jo Rabins
- Maybe It Happened This Way: Bible Stories Reimagined by Leah Rachel Berkowitz, Erica Wovsaniker
- The Foxtail Legacy by David Abromowitz
- Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott
- UNSCOP and the Arab-Israeli Conflict: The Road to Partition by Elad Ben-Dror