This anthology draws upon biblical, rabbinical, medieval, and modern sources–from art, music, recipes, and crafts, as well as fiction, poetry, and essays–about the significance and historical development of Tu B’Shevat, the Jewish “New Year...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,434 other subscribers
- Even God Had Bad Parenting Days by Alicia Jo Rabins
- Maybe It Happened This Way: Bible Stories Reimagined by Leah Rachel Berkowitz, Erica Wovsaniker
- The Foxtail Legacy by David Abromowitz
- Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott
- UNSCOP and the Arab-Israeli Conflict: The Road to Partition by Elad Ben-Dror