Part poignant cancer memoir and part humorous reflection on a motherless life, this debut graphic novel is extraordinarily comforting and engaging. From before her mother’s first oncology appointment through the stages of her cancer...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Soosie: The Horse That Saved Shabbat by Tami Lehman-Wilzig
- The Boy and the Lake by Adam Pelzman
- A Prophet Has Appeared: The Rise of Islam through Christian and Jewish Eyes by Stephen J. Shoemaker
- The August Trials: The Holocaust and Postwar Justice in Poland by Andrew Kornbluth
- Sarah’s Solo by Tracy Brown