Translator: Philip Boehm Hailed as a remarkable literary discovery, a lost novel of heart-stopping intensity and harrowing absurdity about flight and persecution in 1930s Germany Berlin, November 1938. Jewish shops have been ransacked and...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Jewish Cooking – Full Recipes and Etiquette by Chalom Abramson
- Reeni’s Turn by Carol Coven Grannick
- The Jewish Metropolis: New York City from the 17th to the 21st Century
- Warsaw Ghetto Police: The Jewish Order Service during the Nazi Occupation by Katarzyna Person
- Emma’s Tapestry by Isobel Blackthorn