The film Casablanca opens with the words, “With the coming of the Second World War, many eyes in imprisoned Europe turned hopefully, or desperately, toward the freedom of the Americas.” Leslie Epstein’s Hill of...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- I Am Here Now by Barbara Bottner
- The Environment and Literature of Moral Dilemmas: From Adam to Michael K by David Aberbach
- A Cognitive Semantic Study of Biblical Hebrew; The Root šlm for Completeness-Balance by Andrew Chin Hei Leong
- Israel: As A Phoenix Ascending by Monty Noam Penkower
- Judah Benjamin: Counselor to the Confederacy by James Traub