The life and career of the fiercely principled Supreme Court Justice, now a popular icon, with dramatic accounts of her landmark cases that moved the needle on legal protection of human rights, illustrated with b/w...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Trouble with Good Ideas by Amanda Panitch
- The Beauty of What Remains: How Our Greatest Fear Becomes Our Greatest Gift by Steve Leder
- Reason to Believe: The Controversial Life of Rabbi Louis Jacobs by Harry Freedman
- The Good Doctor of Warsaw by Elisabeth Gifford
- Everyone is Present by Terry Kurgan