Consie is home for a funeral when she stumbles upon a family letter sent from Germany in 1945, which contains staggering news: Consie’s great-uncle Hermann, who was transported to Auschwitz with his wife and...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- I Am Here Now by Barbara Bottner
- The Environment and Literature of Moral Dilemmas: From Adam to Michael K by David Aberbach
- A Cognitive Semantic Study of Biblical Hebrew; The Root šlm for Completeness-Balance by Andrew Chin Hei Leong
- Israel: As A Phoenix Ascending by Monty Noam Penkower
- Judah Benjamin: Counselor to the Confederacy by James Traub