In his intimate and profoundly moving Jewish family history—a memoir of displacement, prejudice, hope, despair, and love—award-winning New York Times columnist Roger Cohen turns a compassionate and discerning eye on the legacy of his...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,433 other subscribers
- Even God Had Bad Parenting Days by Alicia Jo Rabins
- Maybe It Happened This Way: Bible Stories Reimagined by Leah Rachel Berkowitz, Erica Wovsaniker
- The Foxtail Legacy by David Abromowitz
- Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott
- UNSCOP and the Arab-Israeli Conflict: The Road to Partition by Elad Ben-Dror